< < Section 7.4 ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4: Top level view ... why there is not a single Catholic Bishop or Priest in the world. God's Catholic Church is devastatingly small in numbers. [Section 13.6] All vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church. You must Abjure your heresy.
* * Click * * > Section 40
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin. [Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world ... by way of the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did. [Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. The so called "allah god" makes countless errors in the "koran". [Section 113] 10.All baptized heretics are excommunicated from Christianity and headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
1. Necessity of Means (must have to get to Heaven)
2. Necessity of Precept (must go if it is available)
Water Baptism is Necessity of Means ... all other
Sacraments are Necessity of Precept
There are two other Necessity of Means ... identified in this section
The Catholic God knows we cannot "go to" something that does not exist
(Mass, Confession, etc ... in these times)
~ ~ ~
1. This section explains why you can still be fully Catholic and get to Heaven as long as you (1) are baptized in water ... (2) believe the Catholic Dogmas ... and (3) do sufficient works to merit Heaven ... even though Mass and Sacramental Confession are not available in these times.
2. Our formerly Catholic properties are under the control of the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult and have been since 8 December 1965 ... since the close of the "vatican-2 council".
3. Please see Sections 13.6 (primary), 13.2.2, 18.104.22.168, 21.7, 21.8, and 87 of this website which explains why you can't go into the vatican-2 cult heretic meeting halls on Sunday and still get to Heaven. The vatican-2 meeting halls are all of the buildings that have Catholic signs out front. Additionally, Mass is not available at the other heretic groups who advertise as "Catholic" such as ... "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line", "independents", etc.
Catholic Necessity Doctrine
~ ~ ~
Necessity of Means:
Is a necessity ... that is absolutely necessary when without it ... one cannot get to Heaven.
The three Necessity of Means are ...
1. Baptism in pure and natural water is necessary by a Necessity of Means in that it is absolutely required to (1) be a member of the Catholic Church and (2) to get to Heaven because it is the only way of remitting Original Sin. See Sections 7, 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 of this website.
2. Believing the Catholic Sources of Dogma, whole and inviolate is necessary by a Necessity of Means to get to Heaven. As a post age of reason person (7 years) ... one must believe the Sources of Dogma at the moment of water Baptism for the Baptism to be valid.
3. Doing sufficient works of charity to merit Heaven. Works Sources of Dogma are listed on Section 28 ... works Scriptures on Section 28.1.
~ ~ ~
Necessity of Precept:
Is a necessity ... that is based on a positive precept (a general rule of action) ... the omission of which does not prevent one from getting to Heaven.
1. All of the Sacraments (besides Baptism) are necessary by a Necessity of Precept.
2. For the Sacraments which are necessity of precept, it means you must go to them if they are available to you.
3. If ... Necessity of Precept Sacraments (i.e. Mass, Confession, etc) are available ... then you must go ... otherwise you would be culpable.
4. You can't "go to" something that doesn't exist. The Catholic God does not command impossibilities.
> > Mass is necessary by Necessity of Precept ... you must go if it is available ... which it hasn't been since 8 December 1965, it started to disappear in 1914 ...
The vatican-2 heretic cult doesn't have Catholic Mass (see Sections 12). Yes it can look a little like Mass, but it isn't Mass.
The "sspx" heresy and hoax does not have Mass (see Section 105). Yes it looks alot like Mass but it isn't Mass.
The "sspv" heresy and hoax does not have Mass (see Section 105). Yes it looks alot like Mass but it isn't Mass.
The "cmri" heresy and hoax does not have Mass (see Section 131). Yes it looks alot like Mass but it isn't Mass.
The "Saint Gertrude the Great" hoax (Dolan, Cekada, etc) does not have Mass (see Section 87.1). Yes it looks like Mass but it isn't Mass.
The "independent" hoaxes (Webster, Taylor, Neville, etc) do not have Mass. Yes they look like Mass but they aren't Mass.
There is no Catholic Mass or Divine Liturgy in the world ... proven on Section 13.6. Going to a "fake Mass" excommunicates you (see Section 13.6)
> > Confession is necessary by Necessity of Precept ... you must go if it is available (if you're in grave sin) ... which it hasn't been since 8 December 1965.
(Please Section 10.2 of this site ... for the Catholic Dogma on how to return to a state of grace when Confession is not available)
The Catholic Necessity teaching applied to ... worldly scenarios ...
1. If a Catholic goes to a work location where there is no Mass ... does that mean they cannot get to Heaven ? Of course not.
2. If a Catholic is disabled and cannot physically go to Mass ... does that mean they cannot get to Heaven ? Of course not.
3. If a Catholic finds himself in a remote area (shipwrecked, etc) and cannot get to Mass ... does that mean they cannot get to Heaven ? Of course not.
If the people in the above situations (or other situation) ... keep to the Necessity of Means requirements ... they are Catholic and can get to Heaven.
- - - - - - - - - -
Again (and this is not complicated) ... you cannot ... "go to" ... something that doesn't exist.
It is a very simple concept ... that the Church is teaching ... in its Necessity Doctrine.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and