< < Appendix B ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4: Top level view ... why there is not a single Catholic Bishop or Priest in the world. God's Catholic Church is devastatingly small in numbers. [Section 13.6] All vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church. You must Abjure your heresy.
* * Click * * > Section 40
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin. [Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world ... by way of the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did. [Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. The so called "allah god" makes countless errors in the "koran". [Section 113] 10.All baptized heretics are excommunicated from Christianity and headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
Previous errors on this website ... which have been corrected.
There were no errors in documenting the Dogma, but errors in not applying the Dogma properly to persons and institutions who were/are in violation of it.
~ ~ ~
Introduction: Note: Following the below introduction we cite the previous errors and the applicable Sections with correction.
1. In stages, and through some research, we became aware that ... the "vatican-2 council" was not in any way a Catholic Council since there are well over 200 heresies in the "vatican-2 council" documents. Fifty of these heresies, with Catholic corrections, are shown in Section 12 of this website. It is clear as the noonday sun that another heretic cult was founded ... this time, right at the Vatican in 1965.
2. Also, in stages we became aware of the heresies of the persons whom we thought were the hierarchy of the Catholic Church.
3. We then realized that a person holding to or promoting a single heresy against any Catholic Dogma is not in the Catholic Church. The leaders of the vatican-2 heretic cult: Jorge Bergoglio (a.k.a. "Francis"), Karol Wojtyla (a.k.a. "John Paul II"), Joseph Ratzinger (a.k.a. "Benedict XVI") and the others ("John XXIII", "Paul VI", "John Paul I") could not possibly be Catholic bishops because they held and promoted countless heresies ... against the Catholic Dogmas.
4. In this process we finally came to the proper conclusion that since all of the buildings with Catholic signs out front subscribe to the "vatican-2 council" they cannot possibly be Catholic Churches. In reality these formerly Catholic buildings are now nothing more than meeting halls for the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult. Catholic Jurisdiction for Mass and all other sacraments (except Water Baptism) disappeared from the face of the earth on 8 December 1965 (proven on Section 13.6).
5. Upon reading the "encyclicals" of anti-Popes "Benedict XV", "Pius XI", and "Pius XII" we discovered many heresies in their writings. These three non-Catholic apostates set up the "vatican-2 council" of apostasy (1962-1965).
6. We also have realized that the "independents" are all in heresy against the Dogma on Jurisdiction and Governance. These groups include the hoaxes called the "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line", and all other "independents" -- they all employ the non-Catholic fraud of "supplied jurisdiction" (proven as heresy on Section 99).
7. Through a little research we saw that associating the words "jew", "jews" and "judaism" ... with the Old Testament Israelites was an error, and (as we all know) a highly prevalent one.
8. In summary, we didn't have any error related to stating the Catholic Dogma on various subjects, but there was error in applying the Dogma to persons and institutions.
Based on the above Introduction ... Previous errors on this website were:
~ ~ ~
1. We were in error by stating that the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult founded in 1965 at the Vatican is the Catholic Church, it clearly is not. (See Section 12, 13.2)
2. We were in error by stating that "Benedict XVI" is a Catholic bishop and Pope, he isn't. (See Sections 12, 12.6, 13, 13.1, 13.2)
2a. We were in error by using the term "anti-Pope" in association with "Benedict XVI". He cannot be referred to as an "anti-Pope" because this would infer that he was a false claimant to the Papacy. Since the Vatican-2 cult is not the Catholic Church it doesn't have the office of the Papacy ... so the word "anti-Pope" doesn't apply to "Benedict XVI" ... he is simply the group leader for the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.
3. We were in error by stating that "John Paul II" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Sections 12, 12.7, 13, 13.1, 13.2)
3a. We were in error by using the term "anti-Pope" in association with "John Paul II". He cannot be referred to as an "anti-Pope" because this would infer that he was a false claimant to the Papacy. Since the Vatican-2 cult is not the Catholic Church the word "anti-Pope" wouldn't apply to "John Paul II", he is simply a group leader for a heretic cult.
4. We were in error by stating that "John Paul I" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Sections 12, 13.2)
4a. We were in error by using the term "anti-Pope" in association with "John Paul I". He cannot be referred to as an "anti-Pope" because this would infer that he was a false claimant to the Papacy. Since the vatican-2 cult is not the Catholic Church the word "anti-Pope" wouldn't apply to "John Paul I", he is simply a group leader for a heretic cult.
5. We were in error by stating that "Paul VI" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Sections 12, 12.8, 13, 13.1, 13.2)
5a. We were in error by using the term "anti-Pope" in association with "Paul VI" after 8 December 1965. After 8 December 1965 "Paul VI" cannot be referred to as an "anti-Pope" because this would infer that he was a false claimant to the Papacy. Since the vatican-2 cult is not the Catholic Church the word "anti-Pope", after 8 December 1965, wouldn't apply to "Paul VI", he is simply a group leader for a heretic cult. Prior to 8 December 1965 "Paul VI" can be referred to as an anti-Pope since the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult had not yet been founded at the Vatican.
6. We were in error by stating that "John XXIII" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Sections 12.9, 13.2)
7. We were in error by stating that "Pius XII" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Section 20.2, 20.3, 13.2)
8. We were in error by stating that "Pius XI" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Section 20.1, 20.3, 13.2)
9. We were in error by stating that "Benedict XV" was a Catholic bishop and Pope, he wasn't. (See Section 20, 20.3, 13.2)
10. Since an automatically excommunicated heretic cannot make Catholic Saints, those who were subject to what looked like canonizations by "Benedict XV", "Pius XI", and "Pius XII" cannot be referred to as Saints. Actions by these anti-Popes concerning Louis Marie de Montfort, John Marie Vianny, Robert Bellarmine, and others cannot be regarded as elevations to Sainthood. The same issue regarding "Beatifications" and naming people "Venerable" applies to these three heretics ... where it looked like people were being made Blessed or Venerable of the Church but they were not.
11. We were in error by stating that "Cardindal Thuc" was a Catholic bishop after the "vatican-2 council" he wasn't. (See Sections 12, 13.2, 87)
12. We were in error stating that the un-baptized pagans who call themselves "jews" and who use the brand name of "judaism" for their particular apostasy were related to or had something to do with the Old Testament Israelites. The religion of the Old Testament Israelites was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled. The pagan apostasy which people call "judaism" started in about 200 B.C. when a group of people left God's covenant with the Israelites and started "talmudic judaism" adopting pagan Babylonian fables which they carried out of the Babylonian captivity. (See Sections 39.1 (primary), 39, 55, 56, 78)
13. We had references to the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal in 1917. This apparition has a serious attack against the Dogma in that the text of this apparition states that: "most souls go to Hell for sins against the flesh". This is clearly false since it is undeniable that most souls fall into Hell for sins against the Faith ... heresy and apostasy. Also, the "sins against the flesh" statement could very well make heretics and un-baptized pagans think that they may be getting to Heaven if they are not in sins against the body (which would truely be a rarity among heretics and pagans). It is also problematic that Our Lady of Fatima occurred under the "reign" of anti-Pope "Benedict XV" so that corruption associated with this apparition would not be opposed and was probably encouraged. (See Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 8, 22, 39)
13 a. One of the Fatima prayers reads: "My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love Thee; And I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love Thee." This statement is clearly heresy in that anyone who dies as a heretic ("lutheran", "methodist", "baptist", pentacostal", etc.) or pagan ("jew", "mohammaden", "hindu", "buddhist", etc.) will not receive "pardon for not believing" but will descend into Hell a moment after they take their last breath. Asking pardon for the non-believing (heretics and un-baptized pagans) leaves the impression that there is currently or will be a pardon for not believing, which is opposed to the Catholic Dogma on Section 5.1 of this site. (See Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 8, 22, 39)
14. We had a section on the website about Padre Pio. We removed this section because Padre Pio's physical participation in the vatican-2 heretic cult caused him to be automaticaly excommunicated from the Catholic Church on 8 December 1965. Section 17.4 of this site identifies the fact ... that for Padre Pio to have died inside the Catholic Church, he would of had to Abjure his participation in the vatican-2 cult ... after his last public act in the vatican-2 heresy and before he died. The people in the vatican-2 cult might say to themselves: "Padre Pio was vatican-2 so I guess it's okay to be a physical and formal representative of the vatican-2 heresy." Taking this position sends you into Hell for participation in a heretical society. (See Sections 12 and 13)
15. I had referred to "Faith, Hope, and Charity" as the Cardinal Virtues when they are the Theological Virtues. (See Section 100)
16. In Section 7.3, I had an incorrect translation for the Latin word "aut" from an extract of the Council of Trent, Session 6, Chapter 4 which led to a short analysis which was false. This has been removed and at the same time Section 7.3 has been significantly upgraded.
17. In Section 68 under the Section for Corporal works of mercy I had text that stated that the works of mercy listed in Saint Matthew 25:31-46 were the caused of salvation (in doing these works) or damnation (in omitting them). I must not have checked this short Section before uploading it. Works of charity while outside of the Catholic Church do not get you to Heaven. To get to Heaven you must be in the justified state which is by water baptism and believing the entire Catholic Faith. There is no possibility that a heretic or an un-baptized pagan can be in a justified state since heresy and paganism are sins against the First Commandment. If someone does charity while outside of the Catholic Church and then subsequently enters the Church, then that charity done while outside is merited to the soul.
18. On the Confession guide, Section 10.1, Third Commandment, 7th sin ... I had:
"You can still keep the fasting and abstinence requirements of the Church by following the notations for this on a Traditional Catholic calendar ..."
When it should have read:
"You must still keep the fasting and abstinence requirements ..."
19. In Section 7 on Baptism I had text which read:
"Simply follow the above instructions and perform the baptisms yourself, after you have learned and believe the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma."
It has been corrected to:
"Simply follow the above instructions and perform the baptisms yourself (on infants) ... and on post age of reason persons after they have learned and believe the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma."
The initial text could have made someone think that they can baptize themselves ... which you cannot do.
20. In Section 7 on Baptism I had text which read:
"The non-Catholic vatican-2 meeting halls will not teach you the Catholic Dogma in preparation for baptism because that is not their "religion" (see Section 12)."
It has been corrected to:
The non-Catholic vatican-2 meeting halls cannot bring you into the Catholic Church since they are the buildings of a heretic cult ... this cult (which you must stay out of anyway) will obviously not teach you the Catholic Dogma in preparation for their invalid "baptism" because that is not their "religion" (see Section 12).
21. In Section 19.1, the Abjuration Section -- Item 49 in the Reject section read:
I reject and condemn: the heresy which states that > "Christ Jesus was given of God to men, as a Redeemer in Whom to trust, and not also as a Legislator in whom to obey." To obey Christ is to believe the Catholic Dogma.
(Council of Trent, Sixth Session, Chapter 16, On Justification, Canon 21)
When it should have read for better clarity:
I reject and condemn: any heresy which denies that > "Christ Jesus was given of God to men, as a Redeemer in Whom to trust, and not also as a Legislator in whom to obey." To obey Christ is to believe the Catholic Dogma.
(Council of Trent, Sixth Session, Chapter 16, On Justification, Canon 21)
22. In Section 19.1, the Abjuration Section -- Item 51 in the Reject section read:
I reject and condemn: the heresy which states > "In proscribing errors, the Church cannot demand internal assent from the faithful by which the judgments she issues are to be embraced." I believe the Catholic dogma which teaches that the Church can demand that the faithful must believe in their minds and hearts what they profess with their lips.
(Pope Pius X, Lamentabili Sane, 3 July 1907, Article 7)
When it should have read for better clarity:
I reject and condemn: any heresy which denies > "In proscribing errors, the Church cannot demand internal assent from the faithful by which the judgments she issues are to be embraced." I believe the Catholic dogma which teaches that the Church can demand that the faithful must believe in their minds and hearts what they profess with their lips.
(Pope Pius X, Lamentabili Sane, 3 July 1907, Article 7)
23. In Section 3.1, I had text which had read:
"The Solemn Magisterium Dogma is listed in Section 3 of this website."
when it should have read:
"The Catholic De Fide Dogma which categorizes the Faith is listed in Section 3 of this website."
24. I had text stating that the Douay-Rheims Bible was compiled in Douay, England and Rheims, France ... but the DRB was compiled at the English Catholic College in Douay, France and at Rheims, France.
25. In Section 105.3, I had text which had read:
("Benedict XV") ... "Stating that heretics and pagans are not excluded from the redemption"
when it should have read:
("Benedict XV") ... "Stating that heretics and pagans are not excluded from the benefit of the Redemption (Salvation)."
Note: Heretics and un-baptized pagans are not excluded from the redemption but they must apply the Redemption to their souls in the one way prescribed by the Catholic God ... water baptism and believing the Catholic Faith whole and inviolate. This would apply the benefit of the Redemption (Salvation, getting to Heaven) to their souls if they do not fall into grave sin and if they do sufficient works to merit Heaven.
26. On Section 21 I had a reference to Fr. Feeney ... in terms of him being persecuted for defending the Salvation Dogma and the Dogma that you have to Baptized in water to get to Heaven by heretics at the Vatican, and the heretics running his (by then non-Catholic) "Jesuit Order". Apparently Fr. Feeney had writings that your soul can reach the state of Justification without water baptism but cannot get to Heaven without water baptism.
One cannot reach the state of Justification without the Sanctifying Grace of water baptism. Men cannot, of their own merit (or will), progress to a sanctified state of soul (that is, remit Original Sin) ... see Section 7.2 of this site for infallible Sources of Dogma on this point.
Perhaps this heresy was in the published work by treachery ... if not we hope that Fr. Feeney repented of this heresy on Justification.
27. In Section 72, I had text which had read:
Those "independents" which may have a valid Mass are all in heresy against the Catholic Jurisdiction and Governance Dogma listed in Section 87 of this website. Stay out of these heretic assemblies of the "sspx", "sspv", "Thuc line" meeting halls, "cmri", and other independents ... they send you into Hell"
when it should have read:
There are many "independents" who look like they are conducting Catholic Mass but are not, first of all they are all in heresy against the Jurisdiction Dogma listed on Section 87 of this site (the vatican-2 cult likewise has no Catholic Jurisdiction because they are not Catholic in Faith). "Independents" such as the ... "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", claim to have Catholic priests ... but their heretics, who are dressed like priests, actually were not ordained because all the bishops of the world were automatically excommunicated for approving the heresy in the "vatican-2 council" documents. Marcel Lefebvre ("sspx"), Ngo Dinh Thuc ("cmri") and the others ceased being Catholic bishops on 8 December 1965, so they were incapable of ordaining Catholic priests after this date.
28. On Section 19.1 (and repeated on Section 92) ... corrected information on the witnessing of Abjurations. The Catholic citations state that in the past one would hand in their Abjuration, and also possibly have his Abjuration witnessed by others. There are no priests or bishops to hand in Abjurations to, and none to witness your Abjuration.
But if one accepts the Catholic Dogma, Abjures of his heresy, Abjures his participation in a heretic cult, and anathematizes the leaders of his heretic cult ... and if properly baptized in water he is back in the Catholic Church after Abjuring and making the Profession of Faith (regardless of the fact he may not have witnesses).
29. On Section 87 in the Conclusion, Number 8, I had text which read ...
"Those who dispense and receive what are possibly valid (but illegal) sacraments in independent meeting halls ("SSPX", "SSPV", "CMRI", "Thuc line", etc.) are acting against ..."
has been corrected to read ...
Added: New Number 8 >
The "sspx" doesn't have any priests (and so do not have Catholic Masses) since Lefebvre was automatically excommunicated for heresy on 8 December 1965 for approving the heresy packed "vatican-2 council" documents (and for staying on as a group leader for the vatican-2 heretic cult). Since Lefebvre was excommunicated he didn't have the sacramental power to Ordain priests or Consecrate bishops after he started the "sspx" in 1970. For this same reason the "sspv" doesn't have any priests since the "sspv" heretics (who are dressed like priests) started in the "sspx" under Lefebvre. The "sspx" and "sspv" are simply putting on Catholic looking stage shows which send you into Hell.
Added: Number 9 >
The "cmri" and other "Thuc line" groups do not have any priests (and so do not Catholic Masses) since Thuc was automatically excommunicated on 8 December 1965 for approving the heresy packed "vatican-2 council documents (and for staying on as a group leader for the vatican-2 heretic cult). Thuc did not have the sacramental power to ordain or consecrate anyone after 8 December 1965, so there is no valid Mass in the "cmri" or other "Thuc line" meeting halls ... they're simply putting on Catholic looking stage shows which sends you into Hell.
30. On Section 2 ... I had a citation from a local (non-Dogmatic) Council of Carthage XII (419 A.D.) which stated that heretic "donatists" are joined to the Catholic Church, by just the "imposition of hands". This is heresy, a post age of reason person (7 years) cannot be baptized into a heretic cult and have the "baptism" be valid since the Holy Spirit cannot honor baptism into a heretic cult (the person remains in the state of Original Sin).
A post age of reason person (7 years) who looked like he was being "baptized" into at a heretic cult meeting hall ... must first know and believe the Catholic Dogma and then undergo a conditional re-baptism to enter the Catholic Church.
31. I wrongly identified Marcel Lefebvre as a Catholic Bishop. Lefebvre was not ordained a priest by Achille Lienart on 21 September 1929, which of course also means Lienart did not make Lefebvre a Bishop in 1947. Please see Section 105, Sub-part E-1.
32. I wrongly identified Ngo Dinh Thuc as a Catholic Bishop. Thuc was not consecrated a Bishop by Antonio Drapier on 4 May 1938. Please see Section 131, Sub-part A-1.
33. I had on the site ... that Divine intervention would be required to re-establish the Papacy and the priesthood. Such Divine intervention (of re-establishing the priesthood) is not going to happen because ... (1) Divine public revelation ended in 99 A.D. with the death of Saint John and (2) the Dogma states that when Christ returns it will only be for the judgement ... not for re-establishing the priesthood.
34. I wrongly identified August 15 as a Holy Day of Obligation on Section 147. August 15 was not designated a Holy Day ... by heretic "Pius XII" who did not have Catholic Jurisdiction to define the Assumption since "Pius XII" was automatically excommunicated for heresy, see Section 20.2 of this site. Section 4.4 of this site ... lists many Catholic authored scriptures that the Blessed Virgin is body and soul in Heaven.
~ ~ ~ ~
<<< --- <<< --- <<<
--- <<< --- End Appendix B --- >>> ---
>>> --- >>> --- >>>
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and